Members can track the status of their payments through the Payments page.
Our payment tracking tool (PACTs) will display one of the following categories:
- On Hold - A payment may be put on hold for a number of reasons and they are:
1. Waiting for Tax form - TopCoder has not yet received the payment recipient's tax form.
2. Waiting for affirmed Affidavit - The payment is attached to an affidavit that has not yet been affirmed.
3. Attached to Parent - The payment is associated with another payment that is on hold for one of the above reasons.
- Owed - This payment is ready to be paid.
- Accruing - The recipient has not reached his/her current threshold for payment disbursement.
- Entered Into payment system - The payment has been transferred from PACTS into TopCoder's accounting software.
- Paid - indicates that TopCoder has distributed the payment, though the member may not yet have received it.
- Expired - The payment will not be paid.