General Font Policies for Design Challenges
- Fonts only need to be declared in design challenges, not wireframe or idea generation challenges.
- All fonts you introduced within your design must be declared when you submit.
- You must use the Declarations web form within the submission process: do not add your own file.
- Fonts must be from the Font sites listed below.
- You may not use symbol fonts (webdings, etc.)
- You must list the name, source, and URL of each font when submitting (We do this to help the Customer)
- In general, a missing font documentation or two will not affect screening but Copilots will check source files and you will have to provide ALL font documentation in Final Fixes in order to get your full payment. It is best to do it correct the first time.
- If you have not introduced any new fonts then choose that option in the drop-down when you are declaring your fonts.
Approved Font Sites
If you have questions, please ask in the General Forums and/or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.