Payoneer® You can elect to receive payments through Payoneer either to your Payoneer prepaid MasterCard or by using their Global Bank Transfer service. The Payoneer Bank Transfer Service offers a local bank transfer option (where available) and a wire transfer option. Certain fees may apply. To register, log into your "My topcoder" account and click to "Register with Payoneer" then select Payoneer as your payment method under "Payment Preferences". To learn more about Payoneer: http://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/faq.aspx?pid=100018950. PayPal® You can elect to receive payments deposited directly to your PayPal account. Certain fees may apply. Fees to domestic (U.S.) PayPal accounts are equal to $0.30 per transaction + 2.9% of the payment amount. Fees to international PayPal accounts are equal to $.30 per transaction + 3.9% of the payment amount.
- Can you receive funds via PayPal? Consult this list.
- If you do not have an account, click here to sign up.
- Please note: depending on the type of account you set up, you may incur fees when receiving topcoder payments via PayPal.
- To receive payments via PayPal, please select the "PayPal" payment method on your Payment Preferences page and specify the email address you used to establish your PayPal account.
Western Union You can elect to be paid via wire transfer through Western Union. There is a US $8 charge for each payment processed by Western Union, which will be deducted from the amount owed to you. You can elect to be paid in either USD or your local currency. However, Western Union does not disclose it's fees to convert to your local currency so we recommend you choose to receive USD. You may then be subject to conversion fees by your local bank.
- Sign-up for wire transfer payments directly with Western Union Business Payments here (use your topcoder handle as the Payee ID during registration).
Please email any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.